Thursday 20 August 2009

bundles of joy

I love kids.
I don't know about you, but to me, children have this charm which brings happiness to my soul just by watching them.



Recently, I've encountered two of the most adorable kids I've met in my life.

I'm pretty flushed that I don't have a picture of them to upload, will take one the next time I meet them.


I'm not sure about this "aura" that kids carry.
I can't explain it.


Seeing them so carefree and relaxed with the things they do, oblivious of the worries of the world.
It lightens the load off my shoulders in a strange way.
And their innocence towards life itself makes them cuter.
Not knowing what's right and wrong.

The seven year old younger brother even thought magic existed when I surprised him with a gift.


Their laughter is also one of a kind.
Getting excited by the smallest of things.



They make life seem so filled with goodness and happiness.
No wonder they're called little bundles of joy.



Can't wait to see them this Saturday. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment